Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing roadmaps (web sales), building channel business deliveries (via Partnerships or Alliances)
- Building an E-Commerce Channel Business delivered through partnerships & alliances including aggregators.
- Building Online Two-Wheeler Retailing, proficient ofleading the company’s foray into online automobile loans.
- Creating a Digital Marketplace product roadmap & backlog for pricing, store ops, inspection, inventory management.
- Develop customer acquisition channels, alliance & partnerships.
- Responsible for launching, building, & mounting digital automobile loan products (Web /Apps) Platforms.
- Responsible for managing Auto as a category by overseeing buying, web sales, contracts, managing partnerships, reporting
- Engage with partner to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Should have overall 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Online sales management of Automobiles.
- Should have 2 -3 Experience in building, launching & growing Two-Wheeler/Auto online business through platform.
- 3 + years of experience in category management, managing teams and driving business numbers
- Expertise in data analytics & digital business bandwidth as flagship revenue proposition for business continuity model, service management, fulfillment & upsell.
- People & Relationship Management skills, ability to develop & nurture relationships with stakeholder.
- Should be well versed with Microsoft excel and Power Point and various digital platforms.
- Post graduate from a leading institute with relevant product & Web sales experience in automobile industry.
- Well-structured and hands-on, capable of managing a fast-growing organization;
Role:Sales Head (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FinTech / Payments
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent