One of the leading Automotive Brand is offering the opportunity of Territory Sales Manager for joining their Business Team. MBA (Fulltime) with excellent sales abilities & proven track record of achieving and exceeding Business Goals are eligible for this role.
Education: MBA Fulltime from reputed Institutes
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing Channel Partners–Driving the channel partners for improving sales and market share of the company in the designated territory
- Special Project Manager-Improvement in the region
- Responsible for dealer network expansion, maintaining & increasing Manpower Productivity and Touch point retention
- Developing plans for new Market expansion that were unexplored.
- Maintaining the financial health of channel partners
- Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies and improve business volumes
- Implementing sales programs/strategies to improve the new product awareness in markets by brand building and market development activities
- Evaluating performance of sales & marketing teams against the set targets, doing need based promotion planning and providing valuable feedback for improvement.
- Training and development of filed sales team–Channel partner manpower development.
- Tie-up with financiers for improved sales and ensuring better conversions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
A leading talent search firm
View Contact Details+