A leading Cloud Data Backup solutions provider is looking for Team Lead (C++/C#) having at least 7years of continuous experience developing networking, system or storage software in C++ and proficiency in cross-platform C++ (C11 and later) or C# (system programming, not looking for candidates with web UI experience
Proficiency with OOP, algorithms, patterns and Proven experience of being Tech lead & managing small teams preferable.
Location: Pune (Available to relocate)
- 7+ years of continuous hands-on experience with cross-platform development using C++ (Windows/Unix).
- Proficiency with OOP, algorithms, patterns
- Must have prior experience with design and developing system and networking software (mandatory)
- Programming experience with at least one of the popular DB (e.g., MSSQL, SQLite, MySQL, Oracle ...)
- Must have previous experience leading small teams(3-7 developers)
- Experience with building a new team will be a plus
- Experience with GCP, Azure, AWS preferred
- Experience with CI/CD preferred
- Experience in storage domain or data protection domain preferred
- Agile/Scrum master roles is a plus
- Design and code complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by helping testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance and recommend changes to software design team.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Assist in strategic research and design as directed.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Provide input to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures.
- Develop plans outlining steps and timetables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Address:3rd and 4th Floor, 25/3, Ranka Mansion, Y.N Road, Opposite Rani Sati Gate, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452001,India