Section Head – Contracts
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Conceptualise, formulate, administer and analyse various types of Onshore and Offshore Contracts for Technology & Licensing, Engineering, PMC, EPCM, LSTK (LEPCC, EPCC, Open book Convertible to LSTK, Cost reimbursable with Fixed Fee, Cost plus) Construction and Maintenance, in order to mitigate risks and increase operational performance.
- 2. Apply Contract principles, practices, regulations, applicable laws, legal principles, as relevant for Contract Management.
- 3. Benchmark with the best in class companies, standardise the Process, Procedures and Terms & Conditions for Contracts.
- 4. Enhance effectiveness of Contract Management across P&C, in a structured manner through SOPs, Templates and training.
- 5. Review, negotiate and finalise Terms & Conditions of Contract with Suppliers / Contractors, proactively administer the contracts through their life cycle and ensure that the Contracts are delivered to meet the intended outcomes.
- 6. Partner with the Procurement Manager and Project Manager for timely resolution of change orders/claims with respect to time, cost and other commercial terms/issues.
- 7. Drive cross Functional decisions for effective functioning and achieving desired outcomes.
- 8. Collaborate with all stake holders and drive the design and execution of innovative cost reduction strategies with a focus on Life Cycle costs
- 9. Provide domain expertise and thought leadership for Design, Testing and Adoption of relevant applications in Digital Platform, in order to optimise work flows, promote transparency, unlock value of contract data and mitigate risks.
- 10. Build a sustainable team, identify skill gaps and competency development in specific areas.
Skills & Competencies:
- Conflict management
- Influencing and networking
- Negotiation skills
- Adaptability and Change Management
- Analytical Skills
- Necessary - B. E. / B. Tech
- Desired – Master’s degree
- Overall 20-25 years in Procurement & Contracts, Project Management and Contracts Management; with a minimum of 10-12 years in award and administration of various modes of Contract Management
- Experience in digital sourcing and procurement systems
Role:Other Program / Project Management - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Department:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Other Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
View Contact Details+