Sec Head – Design Quality (EE parts) For a leading Automotive OEM
Roles and ResponsibilitiesAbout the Role
- Manage & Lead of design & QA engineers for Electrical domain.
- Build quality measurement criteria & action planning related to ECNs
- Manage New Product Activities w.r.t electrical design robustness and process confirmation.
- Alignment with required stakeholders to avoid potential market or development failures.
- Management of Market Issues –Electrical Design related for speedy resolution, horizontally deployment and Base Model Issue resolution in upcoming Models.
Build quality measurement criteria & deploy actions for electrical design robustness
Analysis of all issues through all potential areas ( Design, Testing & Market )
Drive DFMEA practice
- Ensure CFT participation.
- CTQ identification and cascading
Management of Market –Design Related issues for speedy resolution
Thorough root cause analysis and countermeasure deployment and cascading to new development projects
Base Model@G4 / After Market MP /GB issues Resolution
Alignment & senior review (MQ/GB/GPP/PL)
Supplier Evaluations/QAV L1
- Confirmation of Supplier process / Quality System i.e.PPAP, APQP & QC Tool etc.
- TFC Confirmation / action on all current issues - problem Tracking.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization