Roles and ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:-
- To set up and manage Direct/ DSA Sales Team in respective locations.
- Achievement of Business Targets & financials for Personal Loans and any other Product that the company may enter into.
- Team Handling - Managing a team of RM (Relationship Managers) & CRO (Customer Relationship Officer)
- Relationship Management with internal & external stakeholders, including DSAs, TW dealerships, Financial Aggregators etc. End to end coordination with the Credit Teams, Operation Teams, Product Teams for sourcing of leads, improvement of existing processes, disbursements, customer approvals, clearing of discrepancies.
- Maintaining the Basic SOP (policies / Processes ) & Hygiene , laid down by the company .
- Controlling the FEMI, SEMI, TEMI of each loan and hence controlling delinquency for the assigned Location.
- To develop special products & programs based on market requirements in close coordination with Product Team
- To identify process gaps and suggest process changes & enablers
- To ensure TAT & Accuracy for enhanced customer experience
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required