Roles and Responsibilities1.
Accountable for achieving Sales targets through Direct efforts or through assigned relationships (DDSA / off - roll resources).
2. Market the assigned products and grow the business through existing and new relationships.
3. Timely servicing of leads received through various channels (such as: Branch, Lead management system, call-centre, website etc.)
4. Timely resolution of all discrepancies raised during application processing at underwriting stage and disbursement stage.
5. Timely closure of exceptions.
6. Ensure customer satisfaction through high level of service
7. Build and manage direct and indirect sourcing channels, Alternate channels.
8. Grow the existing channels and develop alternate sourcing channels.
9. Develop locations to deliver the optimum throughput and identify new business opportunities.
10. Gathering market information for the product line and providing timely inputs to product team
11. Achieving AHL targets for the product
12. Providing support to collections team in resolution of delinquent cases
13. Closure of all gaps, for internal as well as external audits.
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required