Roles and ResponsibilitiesA leading Automotive OEM is looking for candidates for the role of Release Engineer - Embedded Software
- Good understanding of version management tools-SVN.
- Experience with issue tracking tools- Redmine preferred.
- Build toolchains configuration and operation.
- Experience with PLM tools – preferably Team Center.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to Embedded Systems development workflow.
- Good to have exposure to Database handling.
- Exposure to build automation on Jenkins would be a plus.
- The selected candidate shall be responsible for creating and managing multiple variant configurations for hosting embedded software intended for automotive control units.
- He/she shall work closely with the development, vehicle deployment and quality teams for establishing release checklist for software release.
- The selected person shall be handling all software releases for all control unites developed in-house into the version control system as well as to the PLM system, and other relevant databases/ servers after running all checks in the release checklist.
- He/she shall serve as primary contact person in the event of released software deployment issues at control unit manufacturing, vehicle manufacturing, or field.
- The candidate shall closely interact with service and quality teams and feed requirements back to the development teams for refining processes and/or tools
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Skill Ventory
Address:3rd and 4th Floor, 25/3, Ranka Mansion, Y.N Road, Opposite Rani Sati Gate, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452001,India|91-731-0000000000