Relationship Manager – Supply Chain Finance Anchor Coverage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage relationship with existing corporates under portfolio and on board new corporates for supplier/vendor finance/channel finance/ factoring programs.
- Maintain relationship with key officials of Anchors to ensure smooth running of programs / implementation of new programs. To source NTB as well as do joint calls with business RMs to tap business opportunity with existing clients of bank.
- Ability to structure SCF product offerings as per requirements of corporate and structure new models of business.
- Facilitate tie with Fintechs and structure products around new business oppurtunities.
- Facilitate SCF sales team in conversion of leads provided by Anchor Corporate.
- Responsible for compliance/audit/quality and other functions for the portfolio of region.
- Write / contribute towards policy notes etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Recruiter Name:Tejashri Nalawade