Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities (Key work attributes):-
1. Provide support for dealers/DSPs/TE/TM/AM in the area for establishing practices that will improve conversion cycle from Billing to retail in a state/area as defined.
2. Coordinate with executives of Retail Finance Companies & Banks to ensure better service is provided to TMTL dealers; including handling of operational & interfacing issues.
3. Conduct training activities for DSPs/Dealers/TEs to ensure increase in the competency levels with respect to retail finance norms/terms/documentation.
4. Conceptualize, develop & implement retail finance events/activities, loan Melas & promotions exclusively for TMTL or Jointly with retail finance companies (like subvention based schemes)in co-ordination with the area manager.
5. Establish systems at Dealerships, TMTL area office/zonal office to monitor the conversion of deliveries to retail - including the availability of information related stages of files in bank/RF companies for all in the state on monthly basis.
6. Analyze, suggest and take up targeted corrective action at dealerships where Floor stocks are above the norms of the Company.
7. Explore possibilities of connecting Total Customer S package (to be implemented at dealerships) with SAP for online availability of data
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required