Roles and Responsibilities
Region Strategy and Planning Budget for the region in Rural Branches.
- Ensuring Training & Development.
- Business Development Should be very effective in Communication and in Execution / Implementation of his strategies planned.
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Management for the region.
- Region targets to be achieved on Rural Liabilty, Rural Assets and Cross Sell.
- Tracking and monitoring daily productivity and book movement of the Region.
- Region headcount budget to be maintained..
- Fraud Management.
- Ensure Effective Change Management.
- Ensure his region comply with Banks policies and processes.
- Team Motivation and Team Building.
- Timely update of the market competition.
- Thorough knowledge of daily banking operations and products and services.
- Ensure comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for the branch and for various product and services.
- Safety and Security.
- Audit and Compliance.
- MIS reports.
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required