Roles and Responsibilities
A leading Automotive OEM is looking for candidates for the role of Project Manager. The candidate would be responsible to coordinate with various departments to meet the requirements of materials tracking, planning for testing, scheduling, issue management etc.
Experience: 3-8 years
- B.E / B. Tech Mechanical Engg /Polymer Engg from reputed University / Institute
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout and should have been consistent & secured good percentage throughout academics (SSC, HSC, Graduation etc)
Role and Technical/ Functional requirements
Project planning, scheduling, tracking, material planning for testing, Issue management and closure with different departments. Meeting Quality , cost & delivery requirements It is a techno commercial profile.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Sound knowledge of new product development.
2) Knowledge of product design stages, design, manufacturing process, Quality control & Quality standards
3) Ability to handle cost working,
4)Good understanding & awareness of new technologies in vehicle.
5) Basic knowledge of vehicle layout design, domestic & international homologation requirements
6) Good coordination & inter-personnel skill
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Skill Ventory
Address:3rd and 4th Floor, 25/3, Ranka Mansion, Y.N Road, Opposite Rani Sati Gate, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452001,India|91-731-0000000000