Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are hiring an Application Support engineer for techno-functional team which manages Atlas2-Infocenter support for CORE Banking systems.
- Co-ordinate with various teams for handling releases/production implementation.
- Direct Responsibilities
- Provide the Techno-functional support to Core Banking Platform department.
- Understand EOD & EOM process
- Capable to execute and analyze through SQL queries
- Experience of working Unikix/CICS
- Experience in understanding and analyzing defects in SIT / UAT / Production environment
- Experience in any scheduling management tool like Unicenter / Autosys (desirable)
- Experience of working in banking / financial projects / applications(desirable)
- Exposure to any configuration management tool like Dimensions
- Exposure to tools like JIRA, Clarity, ServiceNow (desirable)
- Ready to collaborate
- Ready to work in shifts.
- Establish requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions,business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Ensure all stakeholders are involved inrequirements gathering activities.
- Should have ability to write/understand technical queries and can map them to functional
- Analyze and document accurate and detailed business requirement documents (BRD), userguides and functional specification documents (FSD) including the data sources. Effectively organize and categorize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
- Develop test cases and conducts appropriate testing prior to deployment.
- Assist Technical team in functionally analyzing the already existing reports and identifying
- iteration metrics.
- Provide linkage between the client’s business and technical staff regarding the requirements throughout the development life-cycle.
- Act as consultant to the development team/programmers.
- Work closely with project managers and assists with project planning where required. Provide project services when necessary.
- Design and execute test scenarios.
- Adhere to processes and practices outlined by the organization.
- Provide maintenance and support towards resolving issues, bugs etc on products put on
- production. Resolve and provide functional support for adhoc queries from users.
- Prepare reusable templates for faster delivery.
- Meet business objectives by providing effective solutions.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,PG Diploma in Any Specialization,MCM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:MPHIL in Computers,Ph.D/Doctorate in Any Specialization