Roles and Responsibilities
Major Activities (Responsibilities):
- Responsible for unified product roadmap for Internet Access Services – to deliver the technical features and network related augmentation in the roadmap
- Lead & Drive complete product conceptualization, development, enhancement & life cycle management of new services under the Internet product portfolio.
- Identify opportunities to innovate across – service, process, network & execute them through multiple programs.
- Development of Business processes for new product/features and alignment with overall organization technology/OSS and BSS roadmap. Adopt Agile methodology for new product development and roll out new product(s) in a cost-effective and timely manner to meet ever evolving market requirements.
- Cost optimization across core and access networks by continuous reassessment and improvement of network design.
- Capacity planning with Engineering team across core and access
- Tracking and reporting all non-financial business parameters
- Periodic evaluation of new NMS tools, network observability tools, performance tools, etc. with Engineering & Operations Teams and introduction of such tools
- AOP planning for Capex, Opex for capacity and other network components - ports, CPE, etc.
- Product team interface to Engineering and Operations, to translate business product manager requirements to internal deliverables.
- Conduct Capex and Opex forecasting for the product. Participate in AOP process to define strategy & roadmap of the product portfolio to meet the revenue & costs (Network/IT) forecast. Participate in cross-functional reviews to track performance
- Essential Qualifications:
- Additional Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent qualification
A Management Degree in Systems Or Operations Or Marketing will be an added advantage
c) Requisite Skills:
- Extensive knowledge IP, global optic fiber networks cloud-based platforms and network orchestration technologies
- Knowledge of ISP/Broadband systems, work process & operations, market and market players.
- Good understanding of Enterprise technology Hype cycle and evolving technologies to meet the customer requirements
- Understanding Digital Business demand of Agile Network, innovations driven by customer immediate and future needs, delivering more services at increased pace
- Good understanding of Cloud based Enterprise Ecosystem and its integration with telecom services,
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data driver decisions that lead to results combined with a sound knowledge of commercial models.
- Strong, fundamental understanding of network services including but not limited to : Internet, Ethernet, Private-line, MPLS-VPN, Private and Public Cloud Connectivity.
- This role also requires candidate have knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and network performance analysis.
- Product Development, Product Lifecycle management, Project/Program Management, Forecasting/Reporting
- Communication & presentational skills
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to adhere to and deliver in stringent timelines.
- CFT management
- Critical Thinking & Emotional Intelligence.
- Product Management or related Telecom experience in domain of Enterprise-grade Internet/Broadband/ISP services
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Product Management - Technology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
A Leading RPO
View Contact Details+