Roles and Responsibilities
- 8+ years of hands on experience in Software Development/ Application Integration Engineering
- Background in Computer Science equivalent to a B.Sc. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
- Practical experience/exposure to designing large scale distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithm complexities and Distributed Software Design Patterns
- Good understanding of Unix and Linux operating system level concepts
- Hands on development in Python (Intermediate+), scripting in Bash
- Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases
- Any experience on automation/configuration management systems like Puppet, Chef, Ansible is an advantage.
- Experience of automation-related experience valued.
- Experience with source code repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker) etc. and data streaming technologies like Spark, Kafka etc.
- Experience with Cloud tools such as HashiCorps Terraform, Consul, Vagrant and monitoring using ELK, Prometheus + Grafana.
- Awareness of, and ability to reason about modern software & systems architectures, including load-balancing, queueing, caching, distributed systems, micro services, and so on.
- Operating system level concepts awareness such as processes, memory allocation, and the network stack
Role:Back End Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent