A leading Cloud Data Backup solutions provider is looking Engineers for One System Development role.
Qualification: B.E Computers from a reputed Institution with min 7+ yrs experience
Location: Pune (Willing to relocate, if required)
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house).
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
Skills and Experiences (Must Haves):
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands on experience with Python 3
- Experience with Django or Flask python framework and RESTful API design
- Experience with Database design and SQL
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM) using Django ORM or SQLAlchemy
- Experience with Linux operating system and shell (bash, sh, etc.) scripting
Skills and Experiences (Nice to Haves):
- Good understanding and experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Containers and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with any cloud computing platforms: GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Address:3rd and 4th Floor, 25/3, Ranka Mansion, Y.N Road, Opposite Rani Sati Gate, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452001,India