A leading Automotive OEM is looking for candidates with experience in Design & development of Automotive Software for electrical & electronic parts and implementation of in-vehicle network, along with experience in Software Testing.
Experience: 6-8 years
Qualification: B.E/ B Tech in Electronics or Instrumentation or Computer Science (From Top Ranked College)
- Automotive Domain and UDS knowledge
- Automotive Software Architecture and Bootloader knowledge
- Experience in following areas:
- System engineering
- Requirement Gathering
- Requirement Management
- Testing and Validation
- Vehicle networking
- Diagnostics management
- Diagnostics Requirement
- Designs and State machines
- Vendor management experience
- Prepare electronic controller’s software specification and In vehicle network Design specifications
- Design and Development of CAN/ LIN requirements.
- Supplier interaction & supplier management for Controller Software development.
- Creating and developing Diagnostics for all controllers.
- Testing and validation of products developed.
- Conduct software design check.
- Technical reviews/Design reviews with suppliers and in-house teams.
- Engineering evaluation of part (vehicle level and part level).
- Design optimization.
- Project Management and Coordination with teams to meet targets of design and development.
- Good knowledge for all vehicle electrical electronics parts/ systems.
- Understanding of UDS, system engineering, state machine, sw architecture and Model based Software design.
- Diagnostic Specification creation [CDD]
- Experience in creating software specifications for the automotive electronic controllers and in vehicle Network (CAN/LIN).
- Proficiency in CANOE, CANDELA, VFLASH, Visual Studio software usage.
- Understanding of vehicle level testing of electronic controller’s software
- Experience in Encryption and Cyber security is a plus.
Required Candidate profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:System Integration Technician
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation