Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop the innovative strategies and functions for combustion engine controls and Creating Control System Requirements Specifications & System Architecture Documents.
- Proposing and promoting virtual simulation methods for Control Engineering.
- Coordination of SW Design and software architecture requirements.
- Implementation of SW at application level for the control of Combustion Engine.
- Development of innovative strategies and functions for Combustion Controls.
- Expert in EMS ECU hardware & software development.
- Detailed knowledge of programming of software components(ASW, BSW) for embedded systems in C, Specific experience on Autosar architecture.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required