Roles and Responsibilities
- Position is responsible for Risk Analysis and creation of creation policies on existing credit card customers of the bank.
- Manage the credit policy team and manage relationship with stakeholders; ensure losses are within operating budget and portfolio quality is within the risk appetite
- Lead risk management initiatives for existing credit card customers
- Engage with internal stakeholders – like business, analytics, credit, collections for development and implementation of credit policies; engage with external stakeholders – like partners, credit bureaus, fintechs, etc.
- Lead Cross Functional strategic projects to reduce losses and grow good book. Hands on involvement in cards system related projects
- Lead interaction with regulators, audit, etc. and ensure strict compliance to governance standards
- Credit Policy custodian for credit card risk for existing credit card customers
Role:Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Risk Management & Compliance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A leading RPO hiring for a private commercial sector Bank.
View Contact Details+