Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description :
*Managing distribution for Healthcare, travel and Educational sectors.
* Striking strategic partnerships with hospitals,Schools, colleges and Travel agencies and ensuring engagement and building relationships with them.
* Managing channel relationships for Hospital,Dental, IVF , Maternity, Eye care , Diagnostics dealers,Schools, Colleges and other educational institutions, travel Agencies.with Corporate channels to drive revenue for the organisation.
* Meet the New Channel Partners Meeting with Them & give idea about Company & Product & Benefits of them.
* Meet New Channel Partners & tie up with them ,Open Code & Get them On Board.
* Give Market Feedback to Product Team for Upgrade Product accordingly requirement for market.
* Process for Pay out to Channel Partner on Monthly Basis.
* Understand the value proposition gaps in the assigned business relationships and suggest the possible modifications ?
* Proactive approach to build relationships and resolve query's.
*Daily reporting of key metrics for driving velocity. Designed various SOP's for SM's and FOS's to ensure risk is mitigated and constantly provide training sessions to ensure customer Risk Assessment is implemented.
*Implement various SOP's to ensure EMI financing risk is implemented at all stages and also backend verification is done.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent