Roles and Responsibilities
The right candidate:
- Can independently design and develop new functionalities and modules with latest technology stack
- Has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Can come up with innovative and creative solutions with less time to market
- Can coordinate with technology, business, and QA teams to analyze business and non-functional requirements
- Is familiar with SDLC and development practices and has worked in an agile development team.
- Can produce appropriate project artifacts and documents that may include high level architecture designs, and low-level designs
Required Experience:4 to 8 years
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong programming experience in Java 8 with excellent knowledge of multithreading, collections, i/o, streams, lambda.
- Strong programming experience in Spring and spring boot.
- Strong experience in building RESTful services and servlet containers like tomcat or jetty
- Strong experience developing UI with Angular, typescript with knowledge of hosting/deploying to web servers like Apache
- Database systems such as Sybase/Oracle/MySQL with experience using an ORM like Hibernate
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design and design patterns
- Ability to interface with business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and technical writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering is required.
Good to have skills:
- Performance tuning and scaling web applications
- Messaging system or Pub/Sub such as IBM MQ or Kafka
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent