Roles and Responsibilities• To assist the Team Supervisor / Team Lead on assigned audit work of KMBL Businesses & Processes. This will entail working on the audit to deliver the Audit Planning Memo, Controls Document, agree issues & action plans with management and submission of draft report to the Team Supervisor.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of both business/technical areas and expert knowledge in the audit process, including the IA systems, to ensure that audit work is carried out with a high standard that meets all methodologies.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of regulations governing the bank (RBI, IRDA, SEBI, FEMA, FIMMDA, FEDAI, FATCA, NDS-OM, etc.)
• Conducts reviews to understand end-to-end process, evaluate and highlight key control deficiencies, analyse root cause and discuss / agree with management for effective and timely remediation plans.
• Manage individual workflow to ensure timely report deliveries with quality articulation of audit queries
• Writing high quality audit reports. To embrace and demonstrate effective Audit report writing & presentation skills from E2E perspective (Planning, Execution, Discussion, Clarification, Finalisation, Documentation into system etc.)
• Endeavouring to update awareness of risk issues and changes across relevant business units and use this knowledge to update the audit approach.
• Driving and leading discussions with relevant stakeholders regarding audit observations, consulting with IAD team supervisors / Team Leads.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization
A Leading Bank
View Contact Details+