Roles and Responsibilities- Operate as Business Partner by working closely with business stakeholders & employees to support implementation of the Human Resources strategies and processes in line with overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment process, selection and offers rolled-out within budgeted head count numbers
- Provide performance management guidance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs..
- Implement HR projects and processes .
- Manage attrition levels and ensure the company targets are achieved.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
Skillventory is an executive search firm, currently hiring for a leading bank
View Contact Details+