Roles and Responsibilities
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new client acquisitions as well as maintaining and enhancing the existing portfolio of Mid/Large market Group.
- Ability to structure the facilities as per the client’s need and bank’s strategy ensuring optimum profitability & sustainability of the business within the regulatory framework.
- Should have knowledge of the local market where he / she knows the leading Mid/Large Market Clients, Undertake credit risk appraisal, prepare appraisal notes, term sheets & financial model and engage with credit team to resolve queries and present the case to relevant senior management forums for sanction.
- Engage & co-ordinate with various internal teams for relevant approvals, documentation, limit setup, disbursement, post-disbursement compliances and monitoring.
- Ensure end-to-end transaction execution from origination to completion.
- Engage and maintain senior management relationships of Mid/Large corporate clients to deepen wallet share, negotiate pricing & cross-sell other banking products like CMS, salary a/cs, corporate cards and insurance.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining credit health of the portfolio & take appropriate steps to proactively mitigate any sign of stress in the portfolio.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A Leading Recruitment Firm
View Contact Details+