Roles and ResponsibilitiesDepending on the role/organization the Internal Auditor-Information Technology belongs to and their career level, some or all of the following key responsibilities will apply:
- Participates in the detailed execution and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Management and Audit Committee special project requests.
- Verifies the adequacy of information technology (IT) operating procedures of the company through a systemic program of audits.
- Assists in development of the Banks annual audit plan and schedule.
- Manages audit work, including audit work plan, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Prepares and oversees the preparation of audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Conducts IT integrated audits with operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audit teams, as assigned.
- Manages cyber/data security, IT operations, IT service delivery, and compliance audits, as assigned on a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things
- Identifies, recommends, and reports improvement opportunities for global processes and controls.
- As appropriate, identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of technology, security, financial, and other processes and evaluation of organization-driven risk.
- Manages audit relationship, including facilitating meetings, discussions of findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Prepares well-written and timely audit reports and high quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting.
- Contribute to various training programs for the audit teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Audit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent