Roles and Responsibilities
- The solution architect is accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses todisruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes.
- Ten or more years of experience in business information solution & technical architecture in a multitier environment including open source technology
- Five or more years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis
- Partners with Senior IT leaders to lead the Enterprise Architect strategy and execution for the enterprise
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture Community to understand the global strategy and guidelines on tools/technologies that have been standardized across group.
- Provides vision & strategy, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Own, manage and implement projects that support the development of the our Enterprise Architect strategy :
- To define the IT architecture standards , policies and frameworks
- Enabling enterprises to grow, transform by adopting technology solutions by facilitate change in a way that maximizes its value by aligning to business strategy.
- Come up with the blueprint for the application architecture, information architecture , infrastructure architecture for the enterprise
- Define and build the generic services & reusable frameworks promote their use across projects, leading to faster time to market and lower cost solutions
- Focus on hand holding the technology team by validating the future state, participating with their teams and being involved in governance activities to ensure adherence
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners
- Identify proactive opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Work alongside technology & engineering teams to optimize technology ROI.
- Working with technology and business teams to manage product launches.
- Act as a technology evangelist. Bring industry best practices
- Arch Frameworks – TOGAF for EA, 4+1 View Architecture
- Key technologies - SAP, Salesforce.com, Mobile apps, RFID, GPS systems, Custom Applications
- No. of applications – approx. 50+ IT systems deployed at global data center 100 with a few systems deployed in plant locations.
- Integration Technology – SAP PI/PO, API
- Mobility frameworks – Sencha, Ionic, Google MDM
- Development Frameworks – Java/J2EE, SPRING, Hibernate, STRUTS, Angular JS, Google AppEngine
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization