Roles and Responsibilities• To perform Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) for assigned Units to ensure maximumadherence to laid down processes and policies.
• To identify inherent risk and residual risks associated with the process with the help of RCSA.Discuss it further with respective stakeholders and agree on time-bound action plan.
• Review and provide critical input on new All products/processes and any amendments to
products/processes to highlight Operational Risks and recommend additional controls to
mitigate the risks.
• To develop and monitor KRI trends of the Organisation and key functions, and work with Lead -ORM on discussions with stakeholders to improve KRI(s) so as to bring them within acceptablethreshold.
• To develop, maintain and update the repository of Organisations acceptable risks, issue andaction and control library.
• To enhance Risk Control Matrix (RCM) for functions assigned for the annual IFC (Internal FinancialControls) review as per the Companies Act 2013, and to conduct control testing with multiplesamples to ensure compliance. This is mandatory for annual certification by External Auditors.
• To manage operational risks arising from material outsourcing activities, and review gaps andrecommendation, and continuity with stakeholders.
• To maintain operational loss data for the Organisation, carry out Root Cause Analysis (RCA) ofcritical and recurring events to identify gaps, recommend process and system enhancement tominimize or eliminate future operational losses.
• Develop training modules, including online modules, for development and maintaining of riskculture.
• To perform Branch assurance by visiting Branches as per the approved plan and plug the gapsidentified in consultation with process owners.
Role:Banking Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
View Contact Details+