- Any part of Business Collaboration exp (UCC,UCAS etc), Voice,SP, Network.
- This is a strategic role responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales, Product and Marketing teams for the Network services portfolio.
- The portfolio includes new growth services for the company like SDWAN as well as core connectivity services like VPN, ethernet, leased lines, etc.
- This role will drive synthesising market inputs, customer and competitive insights for enabling the target revenues for the business. As the positioning gets build, this role will work closely with sales and product teams to design, Implement and execute Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, by collaborating with other products and services meant to address a specific digital transformation scenario or theme.
- Strategic Planning
- Product and portfolio propositions and positioning
- Solutions Marketing
- GTM planning, Sales enablement and Technology Partner
- Analyst engagement
- Budget and team management
Required Candidate profileMBA graduate with an engineering degree and 7+ years of experience in
telecommunications / technology and with a wide cross-functional experience.
Preferable experience in Product Management, Strategy, Business Development. Experience
managing people and working at C Level.
Deep understanding of products and solutions like Business Collaboration exp (UCC,UCAS etc), Voice,SP, Network.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 19,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
A Leading RPO.
View Contact Details+