Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead implementation of customer relationship initiatives for prompt response & resolution of customerissues and to minimize customer complaints in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage Lead Time of All India Customer Complaints (Sales, Service, Parts, GoodLife) to achieveCustomer Satisfaction.
- Ensure timely development of new functionalities and implementation in the field to achieveCustomer Satisfaction.
- Manage Escalated Complaints ie CMD, National Consumer Helpline Legal, Social Media to ensure speedy resolution to enhance Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure Timely action planning & implementation for the identified improvement area through variousactivities, Surveys & Audits like Vishwas, CSMM, IMS Audits etc to Enhance Customer Satisfaction.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required