Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Description -
- Working experience on CRM applications. Experience on Microsoft CRM is preferred and will be considered as an added advantage.
- Ability to perform analysis of requirement specifications related to CRM and write functional specification documents based on them for building Channel solutions.
- Effective communication skills and ability to review and write high-quality specification documents.
- Ability to interact with multiple vendor teams and act as a bridge between the Business, Operation and CRM teams.
- Ability to guide the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the developed software complies to the agreed specifications.
- Ability to resolve any gaps or understanding differences with respect to functional and technical requirements which arise during the project.
- Ability to grasp the technology landscape of the CRM and understand at a high level how various applications interact /integrate with each other.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A leading recruitment firm.
View Contact Details+