Roles and Responsibilities1. Manage Site Operations Expenses proactively to ensure that the organization sees
maximum benefits from the expenses incurred
2. Build capacity planning based on the business volumes.
3. Adhere to the TATs for various activities as per SLA entered into with Business
4. Contribute to & support departmental new initiatives and workarounds to overcome the system constraints
5. Build strong relationship with customers and ensure internal customer satisfaction
6. Ensure adherence to culture with focus on Integrity, Discipline, Teamwork (no silos) & Care - Team Work
7. Identify the training needs related to the process for both strengths and weaknesses and ensuring that they undergo relevant training.
8. Clear communication of departmental goals and Quarterly feedbacks
9. Ensuring that the vendors scale up as per our business requirements and provide
quality manpower, to encourage their staff to give their best and provide opportunities of
career progression to them. Ensuring that the vendor provides additional resources as an
10. Focus on retention & development. Develop attrition management program and ensure unit attrition is within acceptable limits / triggers. If not, ensure relevant action taken as per triggers even though the performance metrics may be unaffected
11. Manage cost in line with lower revenues - Expense control
12. Identify the risks pertinent in the process that could have financial impact and enforce
mitigants for the same.
13. Ensure that the team is in adherence to Predefined processes, procedures and
14. Analysis of productivity and weekly/fortnightly MIS and action taken thereof.
15. Ensure timely reporting of MIS to top management.
16. Ensure that team adheres to Regulatory/Statutory guidelines/policies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for well known bank
View Contact Details+