For A leading Agri Commodity Company
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive and translate business need into HR strategies, goals and action plans to support Company’s growth strategies.
- Establish effective engagement and communication plans to ensure the organization understands key HR goals, measurements, initiatives, and progress.
- Supervise and review HR and admin interventions at various Plants / sites / Offices in the scope in co-ordination with location teams.
- In alignment with global group HR team anchor and implement best HR practices such as Onboarding, Induction, Talent management, L&D – training needs identification and execution, Appraisals, and evaluation.
- Support the talent agenda including workforce planning, talent acquisition, career development and succession planning to ensure strong talent pipeline for the business organizations with the HR Team.
- Develop, build, and lead an HR Operations organization focused on customer service and with an ability to meet or exceed agreed service leveltargets.
- Advise on the process for compensation planning (including salary planning, payroll, benefits, and award programs) to effectively recognize and reward performance and provide a best-in-class service to employees creating high employee satisfaction.
- Ongoing identification of process improvement opportunities and implementation of enhancements to drive efficiency and improved levels of support contributing to a “Best in Class” HR organization.
- Actively contribute to regional initiatives, supporting organization transformation and driving HR Corporate agenda.
- Assertive engagement with senior leaders in country and across geographies
- Manage the budget and KPI’s for the HR operations function to contribute to cost effectiveness and operational excellence.
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Leading RPO !
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Riya Dave