Roles and Responsibilities
A leading Automotive OEM is looking for candidates with min 15+ yrs experience for the role of Head - EV Infrastructure and Connectivity Systems.
Candidates with proven expertise in Automotive R&D and having in-depth knowledge and experience in Electric vehicle charging systems and connectivity systems will be most suited for this role.
Experience: 15-20 yrs
Qualification: BB.E/ B Tech or M -Tech - fulltime (From Premier Institutes only)
- Define onboard and off board vehicle charging system architecture and implement charging ecosystem for EVs
- Define the communication interface between vehicle and charging station in line with the prevalent charging standards
- Define power quality requirements for charging systems and ensure compliance with the Electricity Grid standards
- Ensure quality in design/ development process through FMEA techniques and apply all such tools in the design phase
- Define performance and reliability test parameters, procedures for EV charging systems
- Keep track of global trends in relevant technology, regulations and develop long term road maps and appropriate work plan
- Track the deployment of EV infrastructure in India and the world and define appropriate work plan.
- Benchmarking and generation of ideas for better performance, quality, cost, weight.
- Root cause analysis for quality issues using QC tools and countermeasure action
- Define work plan in short/ long term, prepare training plan and provide the same for the group and manage overall capability enhancement
Desired Candidate Profile
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required