Roles and Responsibilities
A leading Automotive OEM is looking for candidates for the role of Electronic Reliability Engineer with specific expertise in development of Automotive Electronic components for Electric Vehicles.
Experience: 3-8 years
Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation with experience in Production Engineering , Post-graduation in Materials Management desirable.
- Will be primarily responsible forreliability and safetyof automotive electronic control units for IC engines as well as Electric Vehicles
- Shall work with design teams to developreliability requirementsand performreliability analysesto ensure that the designs meet the reliability targets
- Shall work as theSME in reliabilityand lead in product design and reliability reviews during new product development to ensure product robustness
- Shall drive design for reliability initiatives by generating Reliability requirements,DFMEA, de-rating analysis, stress analysis, FMECA, reliability allocation and prediction models etc.
- Shall define the test requirements for highly accelerated life testing (HALT), highly acceleratedstress testingto identify the product failure modes
- Shall performstatistical data analysis, regression modelling, Weibull analysis, hazard analysis, warranty trend analysisfor enhancing product quality
- Shall have strong domain knowledge in Electronics and other engineering principles
- Shall conduct reliability analysis by using software tools likeRelexor similar
- Shall perform reliability analysis byparts stress methodon electronic schematic
- Shall perform reliability modelling including fault tree analysis (FTA) and failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Must be familiar with design for six sigma (DFSS) processes
- Experience in automotive electronics design and reliability analysis will be preferred
Desired Candidate Profile
Role:Product Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required