Business Lead – Supply Chain Finance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting up the Supply Chain Finance business for Godrej Capital
- Anchor tie-ups & relationship management of mid & largecorporates
- Strategy formulation and designing programs /solutions to suit corporates requirements
- Managing existing programs to ensure seamless financing of supply chain partners of associated corporates
- Ensuring the portfolio growth and quality on Pan-India level for relationships managed
- Constantly monitor competitive landscape and developments in SCF and effectively innovate our products & offerings.
- Work with Tech, Credit, Operations, Collections, Finance and Compliance teams for setting up the Operational Processes / SOP.
- Drive the business with partners with periodic reviews, policy changes, Scope expansion – products, geography, policy etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
View Contact Details+