Roles and ResponsibilitiesA leading Automotive Brand is looking for Brand Manager who will Strategize Plan, Develop, Execute & Monitor the marketing initiatives for the corporate brand, premium & upper deluxe brands across each brand’s life cycle to boost market share and strengthen the brand health.
Qualification & Experience
Candidate should be Fulltime MBA from Top Tier and reputed Institute and having min 9+ yrs experience with either of the Industries - Automotive / Retail / FMCCG / Telecom.
- Strategize & Plan portfolio strategy and develop relevant campaign to improved brand health , retails & enquiries
- Direct & Monitor the marketing initiatives for an impactful execution
- Enhance Consumer engagement to strengthen brand health
- Liaison with CFTs for brand life cycle management
- Communication & advertising Initiatives: Leverage opportunities such as Festivals, Sports, Results, Service, GoodLife
- Internal Communication
- Team development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Leading Recruitment Firm
View Contact Details+