Roles and ResponsibilitiesA leading Automotive Brand is looking Electrical or Electro-Mechanical engineers with 5+ years of relevant experience for Battery Pack Mechanical Design / Development activity. This position requires engineer to design, develop Battery Modules and Battery Packs for upcoming EV models.
- Develop and monitor Battery Pack Development project timelines, ensuring its execution meeting Cost Quality and Time targets.
- Help and guide the selection, installation, and calibration of equipment for Battery Pack development workshop
- Prepare Test Standard for evaluation and validation of Pack and its specifications for existing and new products, ensuring adherence to applicable industry and business standards
- Design of battery modules and battery enclosure
- Design and refinement of cell stacking and mounting of thermal auxiliaries
- Design of cable routing, Sensor mounting, Bus-Bar design and electrical integration
- Implementation of battery safety standards and guidelines
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Address:3rd and 4th Floor, 25/3, Ranka Mansion, Y.N Road, Opposite Rani Sati Gate, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452001,India|91-731-0000000000