Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to manage Sourcing & fulfillment for 1-2 key accounts .
- Analyze customer purchase data (10,000+ line items, 2,000+vendors) to identify and maximize
ARC (Annual Rate Contract) and RFQ (Request For Quotation) opportunities.
- Category wise and item wise price analysis to estimate item level, category level and overall
profitability with least possible margin of error.
- Develop insights regarding vendor rationalisation, data sanitization and frequency analysis.
- Cross functional team coordination with Business Development, Customer’s Purchase teams, Central Procurement team and Local Sourcing teams to achieve the goal of submitting competitive and timely data analysis.
Get relevant suppliers quotes, negotiate, and start relationship for Price analysis and conversion to favorable delivery and credit terms.
- Monitor and report progress regularly to business development team.
- Identify & develop standard processes that address business development requirements.
- Develop innovative approaches to review effectiveness of procurement analysis.
- Improvement of TAT in customer Purchase data analysis.
- Build a purchase database of indirect items for scaling up and improving TAT
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization