Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Sales Representative (DSR) is accountable for proactively
- Prospecting new business opportunities, up-selling to existing customers and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets and maximizing revenue opportunity across the respective region in India.
- The primary focus is on managing the Service Provider business for the assigned territory (US/Europe) both from sales and account management prospective.
- Person will be accountable for managing churn/renewals as well as the performance will be measured basis Net order bookings i.e New Order bookings minus churn (terminations/renewals/price revisions etc)
- Candidates with Prior Selling experience in either of them - Telco, Managed Hosting Services, Security Services and Unified Collaboration Services would be given preference.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Inside/Digital Sales; preferably with Telco company or otherwise software companies with strong consultative selling experience.
- Should have strong expertise in both hunting and farming roles in international markets (US/EUROPE/APAC).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills required. Hands on Experience on SFDC or with major CRM tools.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required