Roles and Responsibilities
- The role incumbent will be responsible for executing the strategy for LAP business .
- Sell Loan against Property (LAP) products for the organization.
- Plan & execute the LAP strategy for the month/ quarter to ensure regional goals are over achieved.
- Identifying potential channel partners based on agreed profiles. and ensure tie up is in accordance with the business plan & SOPs
- Relationship management with DSA, connectors &individual concerns where business leads can come from
- Control & monitor distribution network, plan sales promotion activities
- Handling the documentation and supporting customers with building the application files - mitigating issues
- Working with support functions for optimum TAT and service delivery
- Feed backing to customers on loan status & resolution required
- Must have customer centricity and create a culture ofcustomer satisfaction across all levels within the team.
- Maintaining database and MIS & reporting on a regular basis.
- Cross sell of Insurance and related products.
- Qualification &experience Applicant should be PGDM / MBA from a good institute.
- Specialisation in sales and marketing/ Finance Experience of 3 to 5 years in Sales.
- Experience in selling LAP products
- Essential skills Excellent communication Ability to understand business financials & assess health of cases Relationship building & networking Internal stakeholder management Good analytical skills High on integrity Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Power Point Nature of role Field based Individual contributor role – no direct team reporting in to this role
Role:Area Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A Leading RPO
View Contact Details+