Experience: 4-8 years
Qualification: Degree in Computers, IT, Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation from reputed Institute.
Role and Technical/ Functional requirements
- The selected candidate shall be responsible for developing tools that are used to support various phases of end-to-end control unit development
- These include tools required to support design of embedded systems, code auto-generation, programming of control units, data acquisition from control units, and such other applications
- The selected candidate is responsible for developing, testing and deploying robust, reliable, modular, scalable WPF application that are compatible with existing ecosystem
- The portfolio of activities includes addressing issues with existing applications under the guidance of a senior colleague
- A key expectation from the candidate would also be to participate in brainstorming sessions with other colleagues to arrive at requirements iteratively while being conscious of design needs and constraints
- He/ she should therefore be capable of anticipating edge cases and potential problem areas, study systems flow, data usage, and come up with optimal solutions in available timeframe.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required