- Meet customers on builder/ developer site locations and pitch our loan product offerings to them
- Conduct marketing, sales & brand building activity to attract new customers.
- Sanction & disbursement of files per month as per the targets assigned
- Carry out the pre and post-loan activities related to the home loans, meaning: acquisition of new clients and maintenance of renewal clients, financial analysis, initial risk assessment, presenting the loan applications to the Sanctioning team, portfolio administration, prioritizing the repayment of loans to preserve the portfolio quality.
- Getting legal, credit and technical documents completed for the loan proposal and resolve customers’ queries.
- Inform potential clients about the requirements, T&C of the home loan product, the procedures to obtain a loan, the importance of the payments on time, the penalties system in case of not paying on time, insurance, etc.
- Inform the client about the final Credit decision on their application
Desired Candidate Profile Female Prospects are preferred.
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Derivatives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required