1. Run projects through strong project management and governance
2. Establish system governance for optimal system management and growth
3. Build and establish business process
4. Manage team of 2 – 4 Workday Analysts
5. Establishes and maintains partnership with relevant stakeholders including HR Leadership, HR Business Partners, Information Technology counterparts and Vendors.
6. Establish and maintain training programs for partners and end-users
1. Maintain, test and implement new functionality within Workday HCM.
2. Configure Workday core HR, Benefits, Learning, Absence Management, Talent and CompensationManagement.
3. Configure business process change, maintain domain security
4. Must be well versed with Inbound & Outbound EIB’s. Focus on Continuous improvement of HRSystems & Processes
5. Manage and maintain additional HR IT systems, including Kronos etc. This entails providing level 1&2 support, working with IT and the application providers on functionality enhancements, testingand configuring changes, and communication to users
6. Provide ad hoc and/or structured training to HR colleagues on HR systems
7. Ensure processes/configurations are documented and users guides are regularly updated
1. Provide analytical support to HR teams, Senior Management, Finance and others to create,prepare, maintain and support a variety of reports.
2. Create Custom, Matrix, Composite & nBox report.
3. Produce the HR reports, dashboards and scorecards on time and to a high standard of accuracy.
4. Design & deploy user-friendly mechanisms for stakeholders to be able to produce informative HRdata on a self-service basis
Stakeholder Management & Other Responsibilities
1. Work with HR managers & leaders on initiatives to improve HR systems services to theorganization.
2. Engage and effectively communicate with HR & non-HR stakeholders, build partnerships
3. Engage with the suppliers
Global Head of HR Operations & Digital Transformation
Regional & Country HR Managers
Head of Compensation & Benefits
Payroll & Benefit Partners
IT Managers & Leaders
Required Candidate profile
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Minimum 6-8 years of experience in HR systems
Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Workday HCM Solution Architect
Minimum 4-5 years of experience in project management
Minimum 3 years of experience of reporting in a complex environment, preferably for multiple businesslines/geographies and HR data
People Management / global stakeholder management/ Vendor management experience would be required
Strong communication (both written and oral) and power point presentation skills
Self-directed and goal-oriented work style
Ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments across geographies
Have a good bent of mind on analytics and data intelligence.
High business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information)
Ability to work with all levels of the company and inductively present information to top management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Skill Ventory