- Effectively implement and manage operational risk for the bank as per policy and framework.
- Assess and mitigate operational risk for Retail Assets and credit cards, that includes;
Operational Risk events, Products and processes, Key risk indicators, Risk control & Self assessment.
- Review the various audit reports and others to identify operations risk and emerging risks.
- Facilitate and ensure independent assessment and testing of Risk & Controls.
- Create Awareness on operational risk within the stakeholders.
- Coordinate with units of the bank for collation of operational errors and update Bank's operational risk database.
- Conduct root cause analysis for Lapses/ events.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Experience in Operational risk management / Internal audit role for Retail Assets, Credit Cards.
- Experience in Banking domain required.
- MBA / CA
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization