2. Responsible for acquiring NTB customers and generate reference
business from existing clients.
3. Enhancing the revenue from existing portfolio by providing apt
4. Monitoring client's portfolio performance, conducting periodic
profitability analysis, rendering sustained advisory services for
securing high ROI and increasing retention levels.
5. Arranging Campaigning activities with sales team.
6. Responsible for following the process of Audit, compliances and
regulatory policies of the bank.
7. Profiling of customers and maintaining secrecy on the same.
8. Responsible for maintaining good synergies with other bank channels.
9. Relationship Management for HNI clients & their Retail banking
needs, need analysis, requirement analysis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Derivatives
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Skill Ventory