Hiring for leading NBFC.
- Take complete ownership of all learning and developmental
interventions facilitated in the allocated region.
- Support in the creation of training content on all concepts related to
Rural finance and financial products.
- To design learning material, quizzes and certification programs for staff
- Maintain training Data (both hard & soft copy) for respective Regional
Training Programs and per employee coverage.
- To work closely with the Regional & Zonal Heads for content creation,
delivery and continuous assessment of training needs
- Interact with the leadership to understand training needs and gaps in
- Measuring training effectiveness using various tools and techniques and
improve the quality of training content and delivery constantly
- Liaison with Product, process and technology teams to create simple and
effective training content
- To proactively understand process gaps from audit reports and other
transactional data and train staff to improve process efficiency
- Interact with Regional & Zonal Heads to obtain feedback on the training
content and delivery and improve the same on a continuous basis
- To identify various ways in which employees can be developed and
productivity can be enhanced in addition to conventional methods of class
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Leading Recruitment Firm
View Contact Details+