To manage Portfolio of existing client and providing enhancement in working capital limits and structuring deals, approval process through credit, on-boarding, documentation closure and transactional relationship support right from execution stage till disbursement stage.
* Preparing financial spreads, projecting the business data, hygiene checks, credit memo preparation, coordination with credit risk, post sanction memo, banking conduct, integral office memo, , submission of monthly stock statement and coordinating with client for housekeeping (internal exception clearance).
* Disbursing & Limit setup by following up with CAD.
* Initiating clients request for TOD and Adhoc Limits
* Coordinating with Risk/Credit and CAD for resolving queries respectively.
* Coordinating with client for additional documents, understanding the business model for preparing the projections and other useful information to be shared with RM and credit risk.
* Drive Client Acceptance, Client Loan documentation for on boarding.
* Assisting clients in trade based queries for smoothening transactions process by proactive liaison with Trade Desk & internal teams.
* Cross selling of bank products and other opportunities available from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
A Leading talent research firm
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Skill Ventory