- Lead verification of analytical tools and data related to corporate performance analysis, financial intelligence, stock ranking, portfolio analytics and attribution, and environment, social and corporate governance risk analysis
- Devise data and model verification strategy, develop and implement verification frameworks
- Closely collaborate with data engineers, and software development and product teams to ensure accuracy and reliability of tools and data
- This is a techno-functional role that blends the domain of capital markets and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) risk with technology and data analysis. You will primarily work on technologies such as MS SQL Server 2017 and VBA/R/Python.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering / Statistics / Mathematics / Econometrics with strong experience in analytical programming using VBA / SQL / R / Python in the context of data manipulation and transformation, data wrangling or data analysis
It is the worldâ€™s leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset service providers. It solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting and distribution solutions; turnkey securities class-action claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools.
View Contact Details+