- Experience in Corporate treasury, banking back / middle office, BPO's (Shared Services) relating to Financial services.
- Thorough understanding of back office operations / treasury activities / banking and statutory requirements linked to treasury.
- Understanding of all aspects of treasury / financial post trade processing and administration.
- Ensure that confirmation, settlement, contract administration of Treasury / financial transactions are implemented in accordance to group concepts and guidelines.
- Preparation and maintenance of bank signatory guidelines, authorised dealers list, list of authorised signatories, bank accounts, maintenance of counterparty and static data required for Global Treasury System (GTS).
- Fluent in English. Good presentation and negotiation skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, ICWA (CMA), MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Ms. Monika Yadav
Contact Company:Skill Ventory