- To develop interfaces for data management between SFDC, Datamart and portal projects.
- To support our Oracle DB initiatives.
- Responsible for any technical issues related EOD/BOD execution and data management.
- Program, test and implement the changes / new development and be responsible for production deployment of the same.
- To support day end batch processes and fine tune the same.
- Responsible for generating Daily/weekly/monthly reports basis respective scheduled jobs
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in the same field.
- Experience in the Finance domain is preferred.
- Should have experience in performance tuning, debugging and version controlling.
- Should have proven abilities to analyse, code, test and implement complex code.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
A leading RPO
View Contact Details+